CONSCIOUS LEADER LAUNCH PAD
Group Coaching & Mastermind Program
Are you struggling to manage Millennial workers?
Does the shift to more socially-responsible business have you baffled?
Do you want to improve your ability to manage with heart?
Are you frustrated by the new demands on your leadership skills from the current workplace and market changes?
Join this virtual 12-week group coaching/mastermind program for leaders and business owners who want to move toward being a more conscious leader. You can’t do business the old way and expect to remain profitable. The market and workplace is changing beneath your feet. Agree or disagree with whether it’s a good thing – it’s happening. And smart leaders are honing their skills to keep up with the changes.
This coaching program sets the foundation for a conscious leadership mindset and its practices, then provides support as you take action implementing your strategies. We meet in weekly 50 minute sessions virtually via webinar or by call-in. All sessions are recorded and will be made available to group members.
Who is it for? Corporate leaders, community leaders, & business owners
As a member of this cohort, you will:
- Clarify how the changes happening in the market place and workforce impact you as a leader
- Develop awareness to help you tap into improving or developing a purpose-based business
- Deep dive into the four types of conscious leader intelligence
- Develop your metrics for conscious leadership effectiveness
- Connect and grow within a community of like-minded peers striving for more impact
- Be inspired to create happier workplaces and more engaged employees
- Improve your work satisfaction, well-being, and fulfillment as a human being
- Cultivate a deeper sense of purpose in your work
You will learn about yourself and grow as a conscious leader while helping others to do the same. Together, you will develop new understanding and skills that will enable you to respond more effectively to the changes coming ahead. Many people forge life-long professional relationships within intimate coaching cohorts like this program offers. It is our hope that your network of trusted peers expands as a result of participating in the Conscious Leader Launch Pad program.
What to expect?
Each weekly webinar focuses on a specific topic and skill used to enact conscious leadership within an organization. Participants will be guided to examine themselves and their organizations to identify the opportunities to improve measurable outcomes. Kymm will be on video in each session and participants are encouraged – but not required – to join via video.
- Webinars include topic overviews, screen-sharing, and assigned exercises to build understanding and competency in the four key areas of conscious leadership and metrics development. Every call includes an open Q&A at the end.
- Masterminds consist of a brief check-in/mini-coaching session with each member. You learn from each other as you share the challenges and wins as you put skills into action.
This is an environment of mutual support and respect. Participants are encouraged to support each other with constructive feedback and suggestions to help each other meet personal and organizational goals.
Confidentiality & Respect
Confidentiality is vital in a setting like this. Therefore, all members will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement to ensure that personal and organization information shared within our group (either in the group setting or in private off-line interactions) remains strictly confidential. We all commit to interact with the utmost respect and consideration for each other.
Registration is open until the Sunday before the first day of the program. Group size is kept small. We run morning and lunch programs to help fit your busy schedule. Sessions will be recorded for replay if something comes up and you can’t make it. You will be able to listen to the discussion and have access to any assignments that may have been given. Companies that require a larger group or customized times should contact us to discuss options and pricing.
Virtual Group Coaching – Webinars (6 weeks) + Mastermind (6 Weeks)
- “Breakfast Club” meets 8:05am-8:50am on Mondays
- “Lunch Club” meets 12:05pm-12:50pm on Mondays
Group Size: 10 participants
Individuals: $1500 per person
Contact us for corporate discounts are available. Please contact us.
- 2017 SESSION 1 PROGRAM SCHEDULE
– THIS SESSION IS NOW CLOSED –
- 2017 SESSION 2 PROGRAM SCHEDULE
Session 2 will be open soon. Please stay tuned. Contact us to be added to the waitlist.